Apply generously and evenly over the desired areas before each exposure to the sun. Smaller amounts reduce protection performance. Apply several times, especially after spending time in the water, drying or sweating. Do not stay in the sun too long, even while using a sunscreen product. Do not expose infants and young children to direct sunlight. Avoid contact with the eyes.
Solvinea Med LSF 50+
Intensive sunscreen with a very high UV filter
DERMASENCE Solvinea Med SPF 50+ is a sunscreen gel cream with a particularly light texture, which offers intensive protection to the lower skin layers with its very high UV-A and UV-B filters. In particular, it protects areas exposed to the sun – such as the face, neck and décolleté – and at the same time counteracts UV-induced skin ageing.
Due to its light, gel-like formulation, it is suitable for oily skin and skin prone to blemishes as well as for skin prone to rosacea and acne aestivalis.
DERMASENCE Solvinea Med SPF 50+ is the ideal sun protection for all skin types.
- Light gel cream with very high UVA/UVB protection
- Ideal for sensitive and oily skin with a tendency to blemishes
- Protects areas that are particularly intensively exposed to the sun, such as face, neck, décolleté and hands against UV-induced skin ageing
- Supports the prevention of actinic keratoses and polymorphic light dermatoses
- Bisabolol, panthenol and vitamin E nourish and soothe the skin
- Easy to apply and is quickly absorbed
- The unperfumed sunscreen is ideal for sufferers of allergies and acne aestivalis
- Dermatologically tested
- Suitable for children from 3 years of age
- PPD = 28 (UVA-protective effect)
- Suitable as a make-up base