At the first signs of redness or swelling and pressure, apply one to four times a day as required. Caution: Slight burning is possible in scratched areas.
Pimple stop – pinpoint accuracy and fast acting
The easy-to-apply gel is ideal for the first signs of pimples. Boswellia extract works on redness and swelling. Pressure and irritation are quickly reduced. Gluconolactone, a mild natural fruit acid, effectively counteracts the formation of new comedones and refines the appearance of the skin. The roller pin with stainless steel ball guarantees hygienic application. Apply the gel at the first signs of redness, swelling or feeling of pressure, one to four times a day.
- Light, transparent gel – easy and targeted application
- Boswellia extract counteracts redness and swelling
- Urea has a moisture-binding effect, salicylic acid has a softening effect on the stratum corneum
- Gluconolactone, a mild natural fruit acid, effectively counteracts the formation of new comedones and improves the appearance of the skin
- Swellings and pressure sensation are quickly reduced, sebum build-up is reduced
- Hygienic application by roller pin with a stainless steel ball
- Dermatologically tested