Dried tea leaves 97%, dried stevia leaves 3%,
Protein : 13,1g/100g;
Vitamin C: 298,9mg/100g;
Vitamin B10: 87mg/100g;
Phospho : 337mg/100g;
Polyphenol total: 1833mg/100g dried leaves;
Sacha Inchi leaves are grown organically, selected for drying, grinding, refining, blending and packaging in a closed process.
Sacha sacha inchi tea keeps nutrients, has the scent of sacha inchi leaves, the sweet taste of sweet grass. Polyphenols when in the body will neutralize free radicals, purify the blood, detoxify the liver, diuretic, beneficial milk, soothe nerves to bring about deep sleep, helping the body to absorb all the useful nutrients. useful in tea, helps restore health, supplement minerals for users.
Dip 1 sachet in 1 cup of boiling water, drink regularly 2-5 sachets / day, can mix 2-3 sachets into a boiling water kettle, pour into bottles to take to work regularly drinking chronic tea. People who are drunk or drink to detoxify