– Ingredients: 100% crispy roasted Sachi kernel
– Sachi trees are grown in the Northwest mountainous region with cool climate, clean soil, and water, using 100% organic farming methods.
– The product received a gold medal “For public health” from the Vietnam Association of Functional Foods in July 2017.
The seeds are not only crispy but also has a rich flavor and aromatic quality.
– Sachi seeds are full of nutrients, rich in protein, fiber, minerals, unsaturated fatty acids and vitamins A, C, E … necessary for the body.
– In particular, the amount of Omega 3 in Sachi seeds is 15 times as much as wild salmon and the almost perfect 3-6-9 omega-balance ratio: Omega 3: 49.16%; Omega 6: 36.99%; Omega 9: 7.66%
KEY QUALITY INDICATORS
– Protein: 27,4g / 100g seed, of which 9 amino acids are not replaced.
Especially, tryptophan content accounts for 29% of total amino acid, is a precursor of serotonin, which plays an essential role in the regulation of neurological activity and anti-depression.
– Lipid: 44,7g / 100g seed, of which over 90% is unsaturated fatty acid.
– Gluxite: 17.5g / 100g seed
– Humidity: 4.1%
– Energy: 677calo / 100g
– Eat directly every day 25-30 seeds in the morning, then drink water or sachi leaf tea instead of breakfast if you want to lose weight.
– It can be mixed with other dishes such as fruits, vegetables, salads.
– Store in a cool, dry place, keep away from direct light.
– Close the container after use.EXPIRY DATE
– 24 months from the date of manufacture